Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"SEO/SEM" text convo with David

David: I got a job.  I have officially become a zombie person....lol

Me: Oh yeah? Where at?

David: Small local place.  It's doing seo/sem stuff mostly.

Me: Idk what seo/sem is but congrats! That's awesome.

David: Lol thx.  Search engine optimization and marketing.

Me: Oh of course loll

David: Tbh you shoulda known

Me: Hmmmmm debatable.  I'll ask around.  U may be the only one who calls it that.

David: LOLOLOL no seo is the terminology.  But I just wrote that really as a reference to that time I wrote tbh and you didn't know what I meant.

Me: Wow. So much thought put into one text.

David: I'm just quick like that...too bad you were just too slow to get it...

Me: Whoa.  The jury is still out on whether its even an annogram.  Don't flatter urself.


I don't know this man but I'd be willing to bet he, too, uses terms like "SEO" and "SEM"

No comments:

Post a Comment