Friday, January 20, 2012

"Manila envelope" text convo with David

I could have attached a boring manila envelope but found this RANDOM gem instead.  You're welcome.


Me: Can u believe andrew was at the 9ers game?? Awesome

David: Oh he didn't tell me wow

Me: Oh.  Don't tell him I told u.  He cllllllearly wanted to keep that news from u...and only u.

David: Ohhh ur in deep shit now tawnia.  Here comes the blackmail!

Me: LMAO.  U wouldn't DARE.

David: It seems you don't really know me.  Expect an overnight manila package tuesday....with VERY explicit instructions.

Me: HAHAHA too good.

David: You think I'm kidding?

Me: Careful.  I'm sure I can put together a manila package for you too...and mine will reach u faster (chicago postal service diss...they really r the worst though...tbh lol)

David: a) you'd prolly be doing me a favor b) you don't know where my gf lives and c) just make sure to tape the top down bc the postal service hates the little metal clasp fyi

Me: HA! I'm not sending anything to monica.  I have a much bigger target in mind.

David: LOLOLOL I can only imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment