Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Open Heart Collection" text convo with Megan

Megan: Look what beautiful ornament I found :)

Me: LMAO!!! NOOOOOO where did u find that?!?

Megan: Hahaha at a store in NC.  It's a whole "open heart" series of ornaments.

Me: Omfg that woman doesn't stop!!

Megan: I was so tempted to buy it for you but I figured I probably shouldn't contribute to that woman's awful idea and artwork!

Me:  It's so funny u say that bc when I showed my mom ur pic she said she had ALMOST bought me the necklace as a gag gift this year but couldn't spend the $ for something I'd NEVER wear

BACKSTORY: A hobby of mine and Megan's is referencing this dreadful collection and the even worse commercial where we're forced to watch Jane Seymour draw her design over and over (and over) again for no apparent reason.  Seriously, what is she doing with those drawings?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment