Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Saturday Paul" text convo with Maryam

Me: [pic sent] Look what Saturday Paul did

Maryam: Hahah awesome.  Oh wow...the base isn't even against the wall! And the bowl is on the floor...HAHAHA love it.  I guess tequila makes paul hulk.

Me: HAHAHA right??  I heard it & was like paul what'd u do? He's like nothin & I round the corner to find that...LAST thing I expected.  I like to imagine he was like "fuck this sink!"

Maryam: Hahahaha..Lets see his reaction in the morning...When the sink is suddenly much lower.

Me: HAHAHA I fucking can't wait.  I wish I had a camera.  I should just sleep in the shower.

BACKSTORY: My roommate Paul earned the nickname "Saturday Paul" when he put on an AMAZING show for all of us at a Saturday Cubs game after 5-too-many jack & cokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment