Saturday, March 3, 2012

"The Vow" text convo with Rachel

Me: Soooo I think I may have to screen "the vow" for us bc our movie is sold out :( Would that break ur heart? I'll see it again if it's good

Rachel: WHAT! Rude. I turned down someone for you!

Me: Haha u know I would have waited but Safe House was sold out & they forced me in line to choose that or that sci fi one ;( it was so rough rech. Lol I was bullied in public at 27

Rachel: Rude.  I was in Canada so my phone was off, I'm so sad I wasn't there to defuse this bomb you just dropped on me.  Ooo safe house was good.

Me: It was?? We debated waiting for 2 hours but the girl in front of us said it was terrrrrrrrrible (she said it like that).  I will see the vow again.  It's no notebook but it wasn't dear john either.  Ur probably in line to see it right now huh?

Rachel: Getting popcorn as we speak

Me: HAHA knew it! Ur an animal

Rachel: Loll. So it's worth seeing again?

Me: Yeah.  I still want to see it with you.  And mom is in too.  She was like "yep, I'm in" before she knew anything about it LOL

Rachel:  Sounds about right.  She trusts you.  We should take advantage of that at some point.

Me: HAHA it's true.  I could lure her anywhere.

Rachel: Precisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment