Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Hijacked" text convo with my dad

Dad: Huskies are playing Mizzou in softball today

Me: Yeah. Rachel told me. Did you see the bball score ;(

Dad: No but I just saw MU won 2-0 to give the huskies their first loss

Me: Haha nice. Well we lost by 1pt to KU today in OT so I'm glad one team prevailed.  I guess we were up 12 at halftime.

Rachel (from Dad's phone): Boo you whore, how dare you mar our record! I hope you can live with yourself knowing you broke my heart.  Also, that bball game sounds rough, I'm sorry for your loss.

FOLLOW-UP: My dad had handed over his phone because he was driving so when Rachel handed it back with a weird little smirk he thought it was odd.  I honestly thought he had typed the text in an attempt to use "hip language" he learned somewhere so I called to get some clarification.  We both died laughing.  Well played Rachel...well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment