Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Room Raiders" text convo with Carissa


Me: Just remembered that time you & I burst into that apt above yours and you yelled out "RUMORS!!" instead of "ROOM RAIDERS!!" HAHA omg I love it so much

Carissa: LOL!!! And then that boomer guy literally threw us out the door!!  And then it was either you or me that got stuck in there?

Me: HAHAHA yessss!!  We were both stuck in there but then u literally got manhandled out the door and like shoved to the ground again

Carissa:  I remember being a little hurt!

Me: HAHA omg I love it.

BACKSTORY:  Breaking into neighboring apartments and impersonating the characters on MTV's Room Raiders show was one of the many "good ideas" Carissa and I had junior year of college after a full night of drinking games.

No comments:

Post a Comment