Friday, December 2, 2011

"Manhood Mitten" text convo with David

David: I have no words for this.

Me: LMAO!!! That gift really IS the best gag gift ever.  Where did you find that???

David: My friend sent it to me.

David: The pic not the gift LOL

Me: The pic of the dick mitten rt?? Lol

David: Lolol yeah

Me: Hahaha ok good.  I was gonna be like "david u can't send me a page w a dick mitten on it & expect me to notice any other pictures!"

David: LOLOLOL what? You didn't notice the chrissss angel platinum magic kit???

Me: LMAO!!! I was kinda wondering what he was doing on there.

David: It's a PLATINUM MAGIC KIT for chriss...t's sake.

Me: HAHAHA nicely played there w the name.

David: Lol thank you.  I thought for a split second that I might've gone too cheesy.  But then I was like nahhh it plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment