Friday, December 2, 2011

"Airline Travel" text convo with Megan and "The Fam"

** Disclaimer: The scene pictured above has NOTHING to do with the convo below but when I typed "on airplane" in Google, this is what came up and I couldn't resist (WHAT is going on here??).  I'd also like you all to know that the picture was accompanied by "dog whimpering" sounds for Lord knows what reason.  Love it.

Me: Gawwwwwd I am the WORST w directions Megan! Lol I just ended up on the green train to shitsville.

Me: Ps midway DOESN'T have a starbucks anywhere...this shit should be illegal...ohare is looking better and better.

Me: Umm the dude next to me just showed his wife a picture of a woman breast feeding a child naked while doing a head stand...she laughed and said "cute"...I need to move.

Me: The guy across the aisle is SUPER annoying.  He's like "I'm a josher.  I josh.  Its my flight ritual to josh everyone around me before we take off."

Me: He starts making jokes based off what people r wearing etc & he looks rt at me in the eyes & I gave him a look like "don't fucking try it" and he skipped me! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment