Friday, December 2, 2011

"Kristin Chenoweth" text convo with Carissa and Caty



Me: Was watching ellen today and kristen chenowith (sp?) was telling a horror blind date story where the guy wanted her to do an impromptu skit w him mid dinner where he asks for her panties & she acts offended but then gives them to him so he can hold them up & show people that they say his name on them

Me: So her & ellen are laughing about how crazy & ridiculous it is and then without missing a beat she goes "so I did it..."

Me: HAHAHA TOTAL (friend's name removed for privacy) moment & ellen's reaction was EXACTLY like ours!! Loved it.

BACK STORY: Carissa, Caty and I had a friend in college who told a story about playing Truth or Dare in middle school where a guy dared her to "give me something that rhymes with bed." When she couldn't break the code he bluntly goes, "head...I want you to give me head." EVERYONE listening to the story was immediately horrified (and slightly impressed with the magnitude of ballsy-ness that request requires) and we all started laughing (this friend included) and when the laughter settled down, this friend follows with, "so after I did..." HAHA to this DAY it still gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment